By offering frequent prescheduled on-site visits, School Support Ni Ltd's knowledgable technicians aim to build users IT confidence.
Our objective is to provide a part-time ICT Technician, who will optimise and enhance the schools current ICT systems and assist in the promotion of IT as a teaching tool.
With more and more focus being put on carbon efficiency, School Support Ni Ltd. promote the efficient use of IT and can audit schools printing function and advise on options to streamline printing and reduce both the schools carbon foot print and overall printing costs.
While schools usually require support in the same core areas of IT, School Support Ni Ltd. also provide support in a wide range of services including;
• Initial iPad set-up and staff training
• Set up and deployment of Apple TV and Airport Express
• Google Apps Integration with iPads
• Audio/Visual Set-up and Maintenance
• Liasing with schools on future IT Infrastructure
• Independant advice on purchasing IT equipment
• Website maintenance